Presented by: Ed Johnson, CACII, MAC, LPC
Kentucky and the Carolinas Program Manager, Southeast ATTC
- Gain increased understanding of the difference between ethics, morals, personal values and the law
- Be introduced to using an ethical decision-making model for dealing with ethical dilemmas and the importance of Clinical Supervision in that process.
- Review the basis for Professional Ethics
- Gain increased understanding of Boundary Issues, Boundary Violations and Dual Relationships
- Gain increased understanding of Self DisclosureGain increased understanding of confidentiality, ethics and technology